Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

*Newbie to the team and a Coupon!*

Hello All! Newbie Ashley here!
I just wanted to take a second and say that I am thrilled to have received an invitation to Wendy's CT! I really think I'm going to enjoy hybrid scrapping!




I had the chance to work with a couple of templates this week and I am sooo loving the new cards!

Cards Vol. 5 Cut Down is now available in Wendy's store over at Brownie Scraps! This template was so fun to work with!

Here is my card using this template and kit Best Wishes By Down This Road Designs.
The other template I chose to work with this week was Its in the bag Vol. 4 Mackenzie's Purse So Super Cute! my Daughter Loves her new purse!

Here is the purse I made. my little lovies new purse! She keeps asking for more!
Kit used: Sweet Nothings By Down This Road Designs

Now is such a great time to get involved with hybrid scrapping, and to help you get started Wendy is offering a coupon to her store!
WBDblogFEB
$2 off a purchase $5 or more
Expires 2/21/2011
Run over and check out the awesome goodies form


No comments:

Post a Comment