Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

More New Release Inspiration

Hello All!

Sandy (SandyPie) I’m new to Wendy’s team and so thankful to be here.  I was giddy as a school girl when Wendy tapped me to join the team.  I’m a big fan of her templates and super excited to get to work with her and the everyone on the team. 

I was a little late getting my new release projects in this week, but Wendy has been super gracious and allowed me to post my projects up for you here.  So let’s get started….

First up we have the Treat Tent:

wbd_treattent_preview%5B4%5D[1] 

lyvlz[1] 

And the second new release, Cards Vol 5: Cut Down

 wbd_cutdown_preview[2]

289a69s[1] 

And one more, have you seen Wendy’s Challenge in the Brownie Scraps forum?

Well this month Wendy has set us up for Valentine’s Day perfectly with this fun fun template.

wbd_heartgatefold_preview[1]

2pzbi1c[1]

And while we’re on the subject of Valentine’s Day and bragging on ourselves I’ll finish today with this super cute project I’m so proud of:

wbd_heartbasket_preview[1]

2nstgr9[1]

Thanks so much for checking out my projects today!

No comments:

Post a Comment