Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Introduction!

I wanted to pop in and say Hello!

My name is Tanyia. I have been CTing for Wendy for a few months, taking a couple off for personal health reasons, but am back now! I am so excited, too! I like working for Wendy because she truly has some adorable designs, she is helpful, on top of things, and actually pretty darn nice!

I don't know, I think if you want to buy things and become part of the hybrid family you should know who you are dealing with, if you know what I mean. So I will assume you agree and introduce myself formerly!

I just recently turned 36. I am a stay at home mommy to three beautiful children. They are 18, 12, and 9 and all girls. Right now we live in Northern Virginia, outside of D.C. I have been digital scrapbooking for about 3 years now and fell in love with hybrid when I saw all the beautiful little things you can do with it! But, believe me I am still learning and growing and so I would love to share my hybrid journey with you!

I can not wait to share all the hybrid goodness with you, so stay tuned!!!

I am sure that you saw some of these before but here are a few of the things I have done for Wendy.







Until next time ... get those scissors ready ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment