Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy iNSD!

Wow it's been a whirlwind week and I'm just trying to keep up! ;)

First off, as I'm sure you seen, tomorrow is International Scrapbooking Day, so that means that we have a whole weekend of celebrating and shopping!  There are amazing sales all over the digital world, and I know my paypal account will be getting a workout!

At Brownie Scraps, we're having a store-wide sale - (almost) everything is 25% off!

Join us for a weekend full of fun:

*Speed Scrap Friday night

*All Day Chat-a-thon Saturday

*Big Bingo Game with Big Prizes Saturday night

*Speed Scrap Sunday night

*all events happening in the Chat Room!

Plus, with any $5 purchase this weekend, you get a special limited edition collab for FREE!

I also have some exciting news!  I am a Guest Designer at 9th & Bloom for the month of May!

My big debut is today, just in time for the iNSD sales and fun!

Here’s the collab you get with $10 purchase!

 

Have fun shopping and I hope to chat with you tomorrow at Brownie Scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment