Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Template Spotlight!

Hi everyone, Tanyia here! I am so excited to be back here sharing off some more of Wendy's stuff! I was looking through all her goodies at Brownie Scraps and I realized I had never played with some of the templates in the store that were previously released!

So I snagged this super cool set here (image linked directly to the store!):


I love that you can make matching envelopes! Usually card templates do not come with them and I can never seem to get making an envelope right on my own, so this is SO perfect for me! I made two cards so far, and I think I may just make a 5 or 10 card set and gift them as a gift at Christmas time! How perfect would that be?

Anyway, take a look at what I did, for full credit info just click the pic and you can see the kits I used to make them as well.



Thanks for looking, go take a look in Wendy's store, there is really so many adorable things there to play with! Happy scrappin'!

-Tanyia

No comments:

Post a Comment