Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fancy Basket Release and RAK!

My new template this week is another fun Easter Basket with a more elegant shape that makes it perfect for holidays without bunnies and eggs too!  I think it is perfect for Mother’s Day, especially when you add some flower embellishments!

I used the fun collab Splendidly Spring by Ramona the Pest and Marni Designs - I just love that flowered paper!

Here are a couple more my team did!

I hope that you’ve been shopping Ramona’s store before she retires at the end of the month - all the proceeds are going to her son Sam’s school - an amazing school that has been wonderful with his special needs!

Well, you still have a little bit of time to make sure you grab all of her kits - and now they’re 60% off plus with any $5 purchase you’ll get her brand new kit - Night Out for FREE!!

Not sure what to get?  Here are a few of my favorites!

Now I did say something about a RAK right??   I’m giving away a Fancy Basket template at DST!  Leave a comment in this thread, I’ll be picking a winner on Friday!

Of course if you don’t want to wait until then, it’s 25% off today,along with the rest of the Fresh Baked Brownies!

No comments:

Post a Comment