Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Top Folds Cards

I hope that you had a great iNSD weekend and a great Mother’s Day!  I did some shopping and now I just have to find time to scrap with the goodies I bought! :)  Mother’s Day was relaxing for me and my boyfriend took me, his mom and my son out for a yummy sushi lunch!  The weather was gorgeous here in Phoenix so we ate out on the patio – so nice!  I was very happy to have my son home this weekend too, even if I did have to take him back to his dad’s on Sunday.

On to the hybrid goodies!  For Fresh Baked Brownies today, I have a set of card templates!

Sized at 4”x5.5”, they fit perfectly in standard greeting card envelopes.  As always, my templates are CU ok and come in PSD, TIFF and PNG layers!

Ready for some inspiration?

 

Gorgeousness right?!?

Find the Top Folds Cards HERE at Brownie Scraps, 25% off today!

Make sure you hop on over to the May Challenge Forum too, the Hybrid Challenge is posted and that means a FREE template for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment