Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

An Ace of Spades

Hey! Sarah, part of Wendy's CT here!

Since Wendy hasn't had a new release in a bit, I figured I'd take advantage of the amazing stuff she does have, and share some of what others have created with these amazing hybrid projects!!

Square Card

This was from DownThisRoadDesigns. I just love the theme!! Pirates are SO much fun!!

These were done by Evie. She seems to have so much fun playing with hybrid cards, and I don’t know about you, but I just love to see them!

This one by Mara just makes me smile so broadly. It’s so elegant and beautiful and looks so professional! That’s what I love about Wendy’s products! They look so professional!!

No comments:

Post a Comment