Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Making the Grade, my first Freebie and more!

Ramona the Pest has a wonderful new kit out! It's called Making the Grade and it's a fun non-traditional back to school kit. I love that it's great for younger and older kids alike and it's not the same old primary colors! Find it HERE at Brownie Scraps!


Here's the page I made using Making the Grade:
(Paper shape from Mara Wegner and Chalk Alpha from Kristin Aagard)

I like this page so much, I made it into a Quick Page for you!

How would you like a coupon for Making the Grade? All you have to do is become a Facebook fan of Brownie Scraps!

Ramona is also working on a hybrid project for this kit, so keep an eye out for that!

Do you get the Brownie Scraps Newsletter? You don't??? Sign up HERE! It is a fabulous weekly newsletter filled with new releases, interviews, hybrid projects, recipes, coupons and of layout inspiration! Well imagine my suprise when I opened up the second issue this morning and was greeted by... me! lol This layout was chosen as Layout of the Week!

credit: Country Home from Tinkay Designs, Funky Stitches from Ramona the Pest
I think that's it for the night... I need to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment