Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Guess who's BrownieScraps Saturday Scrapper?

Me! :D Bet you never guessed!

Check me out here:

I should have some other news to announce in a day or two but until then, let me just say I am excited!

I am trying to finish up a speed scrap page from last night but before I go, make sure you check out Ramona the Pest's newest release at BrownieScraps, September's Baker's Dozen (plus one!) It is 7 mini kits and 7 templates for just $7! It will only be available for the month of Semtember, so don't miss out! Buy it HERE



Here are some pages I made with it:



Ok off to finish my speed scrap and listen to the thunderstorm that's finishing up outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment