Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Birthday Bash! (in more ways than one!)

Friday was Tyler's 11th birthday and yesterday we had a Laser Tag birthday party. He and his friends from school had a blast and somehow I got talked into 2 of the boys spending the night... So we had some pizza, they played games and stayed up late and now we're getting ready to go see a movie!


But before we head out, I wanted to share my latest creations!

My first assignment on the Gotta Pixel Creative Team is with the amazing Silvia Romeo. I chose her Birthday Bash Girls Kit to work with first. You can find it here!




Now if you follow me, you know I don't usually do super girly pages but I was looking to challenge myself with this super cute kit!


Thanks for looking!

I will be back soon with birthday party pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment