Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

PDF Outlines!?

What do you do with the PDF outlines that come with most of the templates by WendyBird Designs? At first I thought they were pretty useless and thought about deleting them. I'm so glad that I didn't.

One afternoon I was making a crown using Crowns Vol. 1: Princess for my niece using PSE9. My son comes up and tells me that he wants to make one too. So I told him that I would make him a crown next. He said, "No, I want to do it myself". I then explained to him that making them isn't something that little boys could do. So he no sad. I started thinking and then realized I had the PDF outlines with the templates that I had. So I printed it out and let him get to work.

It's really easy to do. All you have to do is print out the PDF outline that you can find in the template folder when you purchase templates from WendyBird Designs. I like to cut it out before handing it off to my son to decorate.
Now it's ready to be colored, painted, glittered, or whatever else you/child decides to do.
The days are so hot this summer, that the kids get bored and in most areas (like here in Louisiana) it's too hot to sit outside to play. So this can be the perfect project for the little ones to do. You don't only have to do the crown, there are lots more to choose from. 
I even made myself one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment