Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 4 of Christmas Freebies!





 Today's freebie is Ornaments Vol. 5: 3D Star!  Originally released last year, this is one of 6 Christmas ornaments in my Brownie Scraps store




This download will only be available for 48 hours!

If you like this one, make sure the check out the rest of the collection - See them all here
And I've put them all on sale until 12/22, including the bundles!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Wendy. I just love those stars

    Sus

    ReplyDelete
  2. You create such beautiful hybrid projects! Thanks very much for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, and you are so sweet to share them. These will look great in my living room as my family comes for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete