Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

October Hybrid Challenge

Have you participated in the October Hybrid Challenge over at Brownie Scraps yet? Wendy has created a super easy template for the challenge and you get the template for free by participating.
You can always ask if you run into problems with it, but it's really super easy to work with. Here are some of the entries so far:

by Wendy
by Tanja
by Sandy
by Crystal (yep, this one is by me), and I have it sitting on our dinner table with a few chocolates in it ( I have to have some way to get my 5 year old to eat his dinner), for after dinner

All of the images are linked so feel free to show us some love. Don't forget to join in the challenge to earn brownie points (more info on the brownie points is noted in the challenge thread). I can't wait to see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment