Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Cupcake Box and a coupon!

I love my newest box!  I know, I say that every time, but really, I do!  This cupcake box is big enough to fit a full size cupcake and includes an insert to keep your cupcake in place! 

 

Because this is a bigger box, it prints on 3 sheets - 2 sheets for the bottom of the box and one sheet for the lid and insert.  It also includes 2 window shapes for the lid, in case you want to give a sneak peek of the yummy inside, or use the box to hold something taller!  
My CT got very creative - just look at all the fun uses they found for this box!

 and some traditional cupcakes too!

The Cupcake Box is 25% off today, but for reading this, you can get an additional 25% off until 10/24!  Use code CupCaKe at Brownie Scraps and ACOT

No comments:

Post a Comment