Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Are you ready?

For Christmas?  I’m not!  I won’t be doing much shopping this year, but I haven’t even started.  I have a total of 3 Christmas cards made.  Yup.  3.  Only about 100 to go, right?  I am such a procrastinator and always have such big plans but I never have enough time.   But I have 3 new products in the store today to help you get everything done more quickly!

wbd_greetings_preview

For your cards or layouts:

wbd_sentiments_cg_preview

And to add a personal touch to your hybrid gifts and cards:

wbd_getpersonal_preview

And all 3 are 25% off today only!

Are you ready to see the 3 cards I have done so far?

wbd_greetings_preview06

wbd_greetings_preview01

 wbd_greetings_preview05

It’s a start right? :D

And check out more gorgeousness!

by Shelly:

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

by Sarah:

wbd_greetings_preview03 

by Supreme Christina:

wbd_greetings_preview04

by Angie (Down This Road Designs)

Wonderful_winter_card_web

I love that these templates are not holiday specific, so I know I’ll use them over and over again - we do have Valentine’s Day around the corner after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment