Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Alpha Freebie!

Yes, I have a freebie for you!  But first I want to show off some layouts and a hybrid project!

Have you checked out Brownie Scraps’ Hybrid Challenge?  May is almost over, but you still have a couple of days to jump in!  Leslie of Punky Princess Scraps is hosting May’s Hybrid Challenge - making a gift card holder out of a recycled toilet paper roll!  Here is the one I made using the Touch of Class and Colors Mega Bundle from Flutterbye Faery Designs.

touch-of-class-gc-holder

Here’s the kit!

and another layout I did with it :) I also used a template was a freebie on the store blog from Scrappin’ Daisies!

fotocube-makeover

The freebie I have for you is an alpha that coordinates with Timeless Treasures from Marti Scraps

I made it to coordinate with this layout I made for the May Brownie Exchange Challenge!

So have I put it off long enough?  Ok, ok!  Here it is!  Image is linked to download from 4shared!

wa78_tt_preview

Hope you like it! 

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment