Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The time has come...

























It has been a very hard decision for me to make, but the time has come for me to close my shop at Brownie Scraps.

So what does this mean?  For starters, it means a great sale!  My Brownie Scraps shop is 40% off from now until it closes February 29.  Starting March 1, I will be selling exclusively at Me So Scrappy!  I am working hard to get all of my templates revamped and loaded into my shoppe there, and I will soon be adding cutting files for my templates!  ( I just got my Silhouette Cameo and am still learning all about it, but I am loving it!)

I am excited for the next step in my journey and to make sure you don't miss a thing, make sure you're following me on Facebook and sign up for my brand new Newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment