Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hybrid Standouts

Hello WendyBird Fans!! Welcome to another edition of Hybrid Gallery Standouts.

This week I’m going to spotlight some of the amazing hybrid goodies that have turned up in Wendy’s Gallery at Me So Scrappy!!

“Amazing Friend” by Andrea Luhman is so much fun! Embellishment on every side, I love it!! This template, Squared Up, is one I use a lot, it’s so cute!

WendyBirdDesignsBoxJan12web[1]

And how fun is this card by Krystalbear with Wendy’s Swing Fold Card?!?!

web78[1]

Oh and my favorite, the Rounded Basket, made by our very own Wendy…

all-my-heart-basket[1]

Aren’t these great?? I’d love to shine some light on your WendyBird projects so please upload your project to the WendyBird Gallery at Me So Scrappy or Brownie Scraps so we can give your project the love it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment