Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Playing With Children

Sarah here! Another "fun" tale of kids :)

Cuteness is Madi

One of the best things, I think, of having a little girl, is the ability to play with her hair. I have a living breathing Barbie doll.

My daughter, Madison, is one of the reason I got into hybrid scrapping. The projects around are just SO much fun and a lot of them are PERFECT for little girls!!



My daughter loves this little box to put candy in! She also suggested more than just using it for candy. Since I chose "Acceptance" as my "word for the year", that I can put thoughts and notes in it, something I can open and read if something is getting to me, something to remind me why I chose "Acceptance". She might only be seven, but she's SUPER smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment