Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Friday, August 13, 2010

New Blog and Hybrid Overload!

Welcome to WendyBird Designs! Now that I am focusing on creating and designing hybrid projects, I decided that it was time for a makeover! I have a new design name, a new logo and a new blog! And stay tuned because I will have new projects to show off, new freebies and more!

As of August, I am the new Hybrid Supreme at Brownie Scraps! It's been a busy month, but I've been whipping up some fun projects!

*all images are linked*

First up, I used Calico Girl by Ramona the Pest Designs to create 2 fun projects!







And even better, you download this FREE printable project on Ramona's Blog!

I love this kit of Ramona's, and I couldn't resist making this fun card for a young friend's birthday!





I was totally inspired by Ramona's Back to School Kit!







And last but not least for today :) This next project was the Brownie Scraps Reunion Hybrid Challenge and I made it for my Grandma's birthday. I used 2 kits made especially for the Reunion, Family and On R Way











Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment