Photobucket

The blog has moved! Please visit wendybirddesigns.net for the latest news and updates!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New! Rounded Basket (and coupons!)

I have a new template at Brownie Scraps today – the Rounded Basket
wbd_roundedbasket_preview
I first made this template for the Juicy kit – the iNSD free with purchase collab.  It included this printable basket -

I love the slight curve in the handle, it gives it a distinct shape and of course the bottom is just flat enough that your basket won’t roll away ;)
For this basket I used a new release from Scraps by Mara – All My Heart

My newest LadyBird, Crystal made this adorable basket – I love the big wrapped bow!

And Sandy made this beauty!

 
The Rounded Basket and other Fresh Baked Brownies are 25% off today!  To thank you for reading my blog, use coupon RoundBlog20 to get an additional 20% off before 5/31/11!
I forgot to blog about it so you might have missed my release last week at 9th&Bloom – the Tall Bag
wbd_tallbag_preview
This handled bag is pretty roomy – 3.25” wide x 1.5” deep x 5.75” tall – and it still prints on one sheet!



France won a RAK I held and here’s what she did with it – love the banners!

Did you miss the new release sale on the Tall Bag?  Use coupon TallBagBlog25 to get 25% off before 5/31/11
I only have a week left at 9th&Bloom – the month has gone so fast!  Keep an eye out for one last release from me there on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment